Chicago Business Contracts, Employment Agreements and Sales
With the complex legal and regulatory environment in which today's businesses operate, it's important to seek advice from a business lawyer with a broad range of legal experience.
I am Jay A. Slutzky, attorney at law. For over 40 years, I have represented and counseled businesses and business owners in Chicago and the north and northwest Chicago suburbs. My clients come to me with a wide variety of business and legal questions. The following are examples of the types of business and commercial law services I provide:
- Helping Illinois business owners choose the most advantageous entity for a new venture such as partnerships, corporations and limited liability companies
- Helping partners in a business draft agreements that will help prevent future disputes
- Drafting and negotiating commercial real estate purchase and sale contracts, lending contracts and due diligence
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leasing contracts for landlords and tenants
- Drafting construction and construction management contracts
- Drafting and reviewing contracts with other businesses
- Drafting and reviewing employment-related agreements such as buy-sell agreements, partnership and stockholder agreements, and noncompete agreements
- Litigation involving noncompete agreements and other business contracts
- Compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations
- Business succession planning, which is basically estate planning for the business owner
When it comes time to sell a business or buy another business, I can advise you regarding stock and asset purchases, sales, management and mergers.
Because of the variety of business law services I provide, I often serve as general business counsel for companies that are too small to have in-house legal counsel.
For More Information
I look forward to the opportunity to work on your behalf. Please call me, Niles business law lawyer Jay A. Slutzky, at 847-929-4498 or complete the contact form on this website to schedule a personal consultation today.