Drafting Estate Plans for Chicago Families of All Income Levels
I am known for providing quality estate planning and administration services at reasonable fees. For more than 42 years, I have helped families in Chicago and the north and northwest Chicago suburbs plan for incapacity and death, while protecting their assets during their lifetime.
Click on one of the following links to learn more about estate planning and probate services:
- Wills and trusts: I will help you plan for the efficient transfer of assets and property to your intended beneficiaries at death. I will also draft durable powers of attorney and living wills to protect your family in the event of your incapacity or disability.
- Illinois probate services: As a probate lawyer, I work directly with executors and personal representatives with probate and estate administration issues, from the opening of the estate to the final distribution and closing.
- Elder law services: As you get older, your estate planning needs change. The will that worked for you at age 35 may not protect you as you get older and deal with issues such as disability of a spouse and planning for long-term care.
- Medicaid planning: With the costs of nursing home and long-term medical care continuing to increase, many families need assistance with planning to protect their assets. An experienced lawyer can help you take the right steps, while avoiding issues with asset transfers.
- Guardianships: Guardianship is needed when a parent or family member is incapacitated and needs someone else to manage their personal care and finances. I will guide you through the guardianship process and advise you concerning your responsibilities and duties as a guardian.
For More Information About Estate Planning
I look forward to the opportunity to work on your behalf. Please call me, Niles estate planning attorney Jay A. Slutzky, at 847-929-4498 or complete the contact form on this website to schedule a personal consultation today.