Chicago Estate Planning, Elder Law, Divorce and Business Law Services
In more than 40 years of practicing law, I have helped people in Niles and other communities in Chicago and the north and northwest Chicago suburbs with their legal issues. Over the years, I have formed lasting relationships with my clients, who like my personal approach and the results that I work hard to achieve on their behalf.
I am Jay A. Slutzky, attorney at law. To me, the practice of law is about more than solving legal problems. It is about preventing problems through timely legal advice. I advise my clients on the following areas of law:
- Estate planning: I draft estate planning documents such as wills, trusts and durable powers of attorney at reasonable fees. I assist clients in planning for future contingencies, such as caring for a disabled spouse, child or parent.
- Probate services: I guide executors and personal representatives through the Illinois probate process from the opening of the estate to the final distribution of assets and closing.
- Divorce: Whether by negotiation or litigation, I will help you receive everything to which you are entitled Illinois law.
- Business law: I provide a full range of business law services, from startup to sale of a business.
- Real estate: I handle residential and commercial real estate transactions and litigation.
For More Information
I look forward to the opportunity to work on your behalf. Please call me, Niles lawyer Jay A. Slutzky, at 847-967-7979 or complete the contact form on this website to schedule a personal consultation today.
Learn more about my Niles law practice.