Do You Have A Case?
Areas Of Practice
Niles Business Law Attorney
Chicago Business Contracts, Employment Agreements and Sales
With the complex legal and regulatory environment in which today's businesses operate, it's important to seek advice from a business lawyer with a broad range of legal experience.
I am Jay A. Slutzky, attorney at law. For over 40 years, I have represented and counseled businesses and business owners in Chicago and the north and northwest Chicago suburbs. My clients come to me with a wide variety of business and legal questions. The following are examples of the types of business and commercial law services I provide:
- Helping Illinois business owners choose the most advantageous entity for a new venture such as partnerships, corporations and limited liability companies
- Helping partners in a business draft agreements that will help prevent future disputes
- Drafting and negotiating commercial real estate purchase and sale contracts, lending contracts and due diligence
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leasing contracts for landlords and tenants
- Drafting construction and construction management contracts
- Drafting and reviewing contracts with other businesses
- Drafting and reviewing employment-related agreements such as buy-sell agreements, partnership and stockholder agreements, and noncompete agreements
- Litigation involving noncompete agreements and other business contracts
- Compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations
- Business succession planning, which is basically estate planning for the business owner
When it comes time to sell a business or buy another business, I can advise you regarding stock and asset purchases, sales, management and mergers.
Because of the variety of business law services I provide, I often serve as general business counsel for companies that are too small to have in-house legal counsel.
For More Information
I look forward to the opportunity to work on your behalf. Please call me, Niles business law lawyer Jay A. Slutzky, at 847-967-7979 or complete the contact form on this website to schedule a personal consultation today.